Because the Abbey Guest House, Norwich, U.K. is situated in the Norwich City Centre and near the Norwich Train Station, it is easy to access many attractions, events venues,
conference places and most of them are walking distance.
Distances and travel times from the Abbey Guest House to some common attractions and locations:
- Norwich Railway Station: about 5 minutes walk
- Norwich City Centre: about 10 minutes walk
- Norwich City Football Club, Norwich Cathedral and St. Julian's Church: about 12 minutes walk
- The Waterfront and Epic Studios: about 12 minutes walk
- Norwich University of the Arts, the Open, the King's Centre, and the Pixiwoo: about 15 minutes walk
- Norwich Theatre Royal, Norwich Bus (Coach) Station, Norfolk Record Office: about 20 minutes walk.
- Abbey Guest House is along the bus route to the University of East Anglia (UEA), Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS, Norwich Research Park and the John Innes Centre which is approx 30 minutes bus journey.
- Petans Norwich and Norwich Airport: about 20 minutes drive.
Directions to the Abbey Guest House
By driving from the East, South or North of the Norwich city, please follow signs to the
Norwich Railway Station. Continue past the Norwich Railway Station along the Thorpe
Road then take the second turning on the right, Abbey Guest House is situated at the middle
on the Stracey Road, where a yellow house is.